ACTO-S example – complete system for Autoprobe CP microscope to do:
- Combining AFM imaging with scanning optical microscopy and spectroscopy (PL, reflection and transmission) in real time
- Single Molecular Spectroscopy (including Raman and Fluorescence)
- Photoluminescence (PL) and refractive index mapping with submicron lateral resolution
- Cost is up to 5-10 times less than AFM microscopy–spectroscopy systems with similar characteristics.
- Adaptor to mount on AFM with x,y,z stage
- Optical confocal microscope unit
- Digital camera (CMOS)
- Fiber Optic Illuminator (30W)
- Green Laser (532nm, 20mW)
- CCD-based spectrometer (350nm-1050nm)
- Essential software
This system produces sub-nanometer AFM image and optical image with lateral resolution better than 500nm simultaneously.
- Optical resolution – up to 250nm,
- Weight – 4kg to 10 kg,
- Optical Mechanical stability – better than 200nm,
- Spectral range – from 350nm to 2000nm.